Push Past It!
Resource books often provide tips and tricks for managing challenging behaviors, but what happens when those tactics don't work? Most teachers give up. Push Past It! brings a raw, real, and at times funny approach to handling challenging behaviors and understanding why most behavior-management strategies don't work. Author Angela Searcy shares real-world examples, proven solutions, and new approaches to overcoming classroom disruptions using her PUSH PAST IT approach. Beyond behavioral-management strategies, Push Past It! will teach you how to:
- See children's behavior as communication
- Understand what is (and is not) developmentally appropriate behavior
- Identify when to seek support
- Communicate and listen more effectively
- Help children overcome their own challenging behaviors
- Take care of yourself too!
(16 other products in the same category)